Find me at Kerikeri weekend markets!
Leaf Produce is at The Old Packhouse Market, 505 Kerikeri Road, every Saturday from 8am to 1.30pm, with:
- Potted herbs – regular sized pots, $3 each or 3 for $8
- Potted herbs – HUGE pots: basil $5, coriander $5, other herbs $4. This year’s basil range includes regular basil, giant basil, purple basil, Holy basil (tulsi), Thai basil, and Neapolitan (lettuce leaf) basil.
- Microgreens – see list below.
- Fresh cut herbs – see list below.
Quantities are limited, so get to the market early for the best selection!
You’ll also find Leaf Produce at the Kerikeri Farmers’ Market, in the post office car park on Sundays, 8.30am till midday. I will probably be there weekly till Waitangi weekend. I’ll have potted herbs and microgreens.
Living punnets of nutrient-dense microgreens are $3 each:
- Pea shoots
- Red cabbage
… with more varieties coming soon.
Read more about microgreens.
Fresh cut herbs
Delicious herbs, with only natural sprays used. All $2.50 a bunch. Choose from:
- Coriander (cilantro)
- Kaffir lime leaves
- Thyme and Pizza Thyme.
How to buy:
If you can’t make it to the market, you can still buy from me. Email me [email@example.com] with:
1. The items you’d like (you can see what’s in season here).
2. The quantity of each item.
I’ll then confirm availability, and the price (to be paid cash on collection).
Collection is BY APPOINTMENT on a Friday afternoon (as this is our harvest day… plus I have other work commitments the rest of the week).
You’ll be given the exact address – it’s at the town end of Kerikeri Inlet Road.
I’m looking forward to supplying you with fresh, healthy produce!
Please note that all items are subject to availability.