Here’s what’s available to purchase right now:
- Lettuce – Summer Queen, a buttercrunch style with sweet, juicy leaves. Spray-free. $2.50 a head.
- Lettuce – Cos Tin Tin… sweet, crunchy and with huge leaves! $2.50 a head. Only a few left. Spray-free.
Cut bunches of herbs ($2 a bunch) – they are all spray-free:
- Curly parley
- Sage: normal and purple
- Small feijoa seedlings (Acca sellowiana) – ideal for hedging. $5 each.
- Black Boy peach seedlings (small) – also $5 each.
Available at the Old Packhouse Market, Kerikeri, this Saturday, 12 March.
Or to get your goodies sooner, please pre-order and pick up on Friday – details below:
How to buy:
If you can’t make it to the market, you can still buy from me. Email me [email@example.com] with:
1. The items you’d like (you can see what’s in season here).
2. The quantity of each item.
I’ll then confirm availability, and the price (to be paid cash on collection).
Collection is BY APPOINTMENT on a Friday afternoon (as this is our harvest day… plus I have other work commitments the rest of the week).
You’ll be given the exact address – it’s at the town end of Kerikeri Inlet Road.
I’m looking forward to supplying you with fresh, healthy produce!
PS. Coming soon:
The purple kohrabi is ripening nicely – I’m looking forward to trying it!
And there are more lettuces on the way – notably the popular ‘Cos Tin Tin’.